Balance Solutions of Central Minnesota
Finding solutions for dizziness & balance problems

How To Get Help

If you have experienced a recent fall, feel unsteady on your feet, have spells of dizziness, or have other reason to believe you might have a balance problem, you should talk to your doctor. While your family physician may not be a balance specialist, he or she can refer you to Balance Solutions.

Contact us